Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pronovias 2012 Wedding Dress

I am pleased to share with you the beautiful 2012 collection by Pronovias! With photographys by Toni Bernad featuring top model Emily Didonato, these gloriously styled shots were taken in Holkham, the most extensive, diverse and spectacular nature park in the county of Norfolk on the East Coast of England. Holkham Hall, an Eighteenth-Century country house beside the beautiful village of Holkham, is the ancestral home of the Earls of Leicester of Holkham, and was chosen as the lovely, captivating backdrop for showing off the gowns.








1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete